Announcement #6

Dear All,

Last night, a large translation group (CG) was served with a cease and desist notice by RB. As many of you know, CG has been home to many beloved translated works.

To safeguard our team and protect the future of our site, we have made the decision to completely discontinue translating Korean titles. Additionally, we will be removing all remaining Korean titles from our old Google Site (loveeattea) and Blogger.

The Google Site will eventually go offline, and we are doing our best to migrate all remaining non-Korean content over here to Blogspot by the end of the year.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this transition.

Comments

  1. Thank youuu. Want to ready the small waist. Thank you for your hard work 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I wanted to ask one thing. I was reading Love and him but suddenly can't access the site, also can't download the epub , can u please tell me what to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kindly read my latest announcement (tagged Notice Board)! for the mean time, I'll compile the book and upload the epub by the end of the day :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, I was reading Submit to your Love on the Google site and there's no access now, would it be possible to upload that story also? And thank you for all of these wonderfully translated books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment