Three Marriages as a Concubine’s Daughter, and All My Ex-Husbands Ended Up in the Crematorium 庶女三嫁,我的前夫们全都火葬场了 by Hong Shao Rou 红烧肉

Three Marriages as a Concubine’s Daughter, and All My Ex-Husbands Ended Up in the Crematorium 庶女三嫁,我的前夫们全都火葬场了

Author: Hong Shao Rou 红烧肉 Status: Coming Soon Chapters:
Chinese Historical Palace Intrigue Revenge

The Junzhu took a liking to my father, had my mother killed, and became my stepmother.

I bided my time for sixteen years.

First, I married a spoiled young master as his wife.

Second, I married a general as his secondary wife.

Third, I married a prince as his concubine.

I loved none of them.

I did everything to climb higher, to avenge my mother, and to gain power over the entire realm.

I schemed against the powerful minister and bore his child.

The powerful minister gripped me by the throat and asked me, “Why?”

I smiled with breathtaking beauty.

“What good is it to watch the fire from across the river? You have to be caught in the flames yourself, so that you can rot in the mud just like me.”

Comments