The Rules of the Night 밤의 규칙 by 엘리쉬

The Rules of the Night 밤의 규칙

Author: 엘리쉬 Status: Complete Chapters:
Korean Modern Romance R-18

“Have you ever kissed a stranger?”

“No.”

“Then want to do one more thing you haven’t done before?”

A damp, wet voice clung to his ear. He was asking for her opinion, but his tone sounded as if he already knew the answer. Ji-an looked into his eyes and let out a ragged breath.

“Do it.”

Ji-an’s life was nothing but a continuous process of thorough planning, preparation, and execution. On the day her straight-laced life cracked for the first time, she was swept up by an intense impulse for the first time.

Back then, she had no idea that single deviation would create a very dangerous and secret mystery in her life.

“Please speak comfortably to me. I’m your ‘student,’ after all.”

Her blood ran icy cold at those two words, which were deliberately laced with intent. Without a shred of caution, his gaze slowly swept over her flushed cheeks, ears, and neck. It was more sensual than any caress she had ever experienced.

“Don’t waver in front of me. The moment I catch you wavering even a bit, I’m never letting you go.”

“……”

“I don’t care if you lose everything by meeting me. If our lives have to plummet to the bottom for me to have you, I’ll just let it happen.”

Like a trapped prey exposed with all her weaknesses right in front of him, her lower body grew hot. His low voice spread close enough to touch her white neck.

“So try your best to hide it.”

Comments

Post a Comment