The Density of Depravity 타락의 농도 by Ban Ji-young 반지영

The Density of Depravity 타락의 농도

Author: Ban Ji-young 반지영 Status: Complete Chapters:
Korean Modern Romance R-18

“If you ever have something to ask of me, come find me anytime.”

It all began with the desire to be saved.

Because she believed he was the one and only light who could save Yoo Seo-jin, she took the hand he extended.

But Park Hae-jo was nothing more than a nightmare.

“If you think that just because I look refined, I’ll be a gentleman when it comes to women, you’re mistaken.”

She could not resist him.

Because everything had been her own choice.

She resolved not to hold on to even the slightest hope, nor to make one last desperate struggle.

But……

“Ms. Yoo Seo-jin.”

“……”

“Don’t try to think. Just suck properly.”

With humiliation, shame, and fear mingling across her face, Seo-jin pleaded with Hae-jo.

Please, please stop here.

“Did I force you?”

Gritting her teeth as she took him into her mouth, Seo-jin thought and thought.

I.

Hate you.

Comments