I Don't Wanna Wait Forever 我什么时候才能追到你 by Nan Xiao Dian 楠小点

I Don't Wanna Wait Forever 我什么时候才能追到你

Author: Nan Xiao Dian 楠小点 Status: Coming Soon Chapters:
Chinese Modern Romance

Perhaps we are not the legendary match made in heaven—

Mention a boat ticket, and you think of In the Mood for Love, while I think of The Sound of the Waves Remain;

Nor do we have textbook-like mutual understanding—

Mention Texas, and you think of poker, while I think of braised chicken.

Yet who stipulates that falling in love must mean cherishing one another and being supremely compatible?

Even if you have your world, and I have my paradise,

You have great ambitions in your heart, while I am a homebody content in my own little circle,

I believe that as long as one meets the right person, they can walk hand in hand all the way.

With white tea and simple joys, nothing else matters; I am waiting for the wind and waiting for you.

In the entire world, my favorite place is right behind you.

Comments