My Man 他的乔姑娘 by Yao Chun Bing 咬春饼

My Man 他的乔姑娘

Author: Yao Chun Bing 咬春饼 Status: Complete Chapters:
Chinese Modern Romance

Once, Lu Hanxiao's life could basically be summarized as:

Playing cards, bragging, chili peppers, jokes, stocks, and loving a crowd.

And when a so-called "relative's child" moved in with a goose...

The girl from the relatives' family squeezes onto a bus—

Little President Lu: "It's the leader of the car world, I don't even dare bump into it, are you performing your final stubbornness?"

Little Sister Qiao from the relatives' family is doing problems—

Top Student Lu: "Wait for me to give you some tutoring, let you become the dominant flower among the motherland's flowers in minutes!"

"Girlfriend" Qiaoqiao is very angry—

Baby Lu: "Give me some color to see! You choose any color, and I will definitely look closely."

His Little Girl Qiao registered the marriage—

Lu Hanxiao: "Qiaoqiao, I will be good to you."

Comments

Post a Comment