My Insomniac Girlfriend 我的失眠症女友
"I believe you haven't strayed. Even if you did, it would be because I, as this wall, am not high enough and the scenery inside the wall is not beautiful enough, causing you to want to go outside."
"I will work hard to find the original you back." Cheng Yue tightened his arms forcefully, "If I can't find you back, I will stay by your side and be a bad person with you."
Cheng Yue: "Qiao Xi doesn't need to worry about the Fan family; my surname is Cheng, not Fan. If the Cheng family also disagrees, I can even take the surname Qiao."
Qiao Xi: "The surname Qiao?"
Cheng Yue: "I will bring my entire net worth and marry into your family."
Only then did Qiao Xi realize that what possessed a sedative and calming effect was never medicine, but him.
Qiao Xi thought she would only be loved if she became valuable, so she worked hard to grow. She thought she would only be loved if she became valuable. Meeting him, being protected by him, and being fully trusted by him, she realized that the desperate and helpless self once submerged in icy pond water had never disappeared. While she craved help and redemption, she was also filled with uneasy fear. Fortunately, she met him, her "one-look-to-sleep" sedative.
Insomnia is not scary; the ultimate way to cure it is to find someone in love who can make you fall asleep in seconds.
Comments
Post a Comment