Hello everyone! It finally happened. We knew this day would come sooner or later, but we were still too late to fully prepare our new site. /sigh/ The good news is that the novels are currently only hidden. If you access them through the release links on NovelUpdates, they can still be viewed. However, we’re not sure how long this will remain possible. Since we have almost 300 titles, we’re planning to upload EPUB files for all completed novels as a backup. That said, the process will take some time because we’re manually transferring everything. For ongoing novels, we will continue updating as usual on ScribbleHub. Even though the novels are hidden on the site for now, please keep checking back according to the regular update schedule. If you have any inquiries, we kindly ask that you DM us instead of posting on the wall for the time being, at least until we finish setting up our contact form here on Blogger. Thank you for your patience and support!
Hello, firstly, thank you for painstakingly preserving all the great books you have hosted so far. I was just wondering if you update An Unbreakable Marriage, Cherry Smoothies, Color In The Mirror, Heating Up, Impure Tastes, Love and Him, Submit To Your Love, The Early Spring, The Stars Don't Turn, and Waiting For The Stars to Fall? If not soon, I was wondering if you can also share when can you bring back older titles from long ago. I have a sudden thought to re-read them but I have no idea where to find them again. In any case, I would like to say thank you in advance. I will patiently wait and hopefully, those links can be updated soon. Thank you team! You guys are the best! :D
ReplyDeleteHi, thank you for leaving us a message! For the titles you've mentioned, it's still available for reading on our google site. Right now, we are focusing on compiling and uploading EPUBs for our titles that were uploaded on Scribble Hub as they have no other backup available anywhere. Only after we finish uploading the titles posted on SH will we start adding our titles from our original old google site. Hope this clears things up :)
DeleteThank you for getting back to me. I appreciate it. I was not sure if that site will be taken down too, but I understand the difficulties you guys face too. I will check back the site for those old titles again. Thank you for keeping all these translations alive! You have made my world a brighter place, that's for sure. In the meantime, I will be cheering you and your team on for preserving all the goodies from SH. Thank you again for doing this for all of us readers out here. Love you guys 3000! xoxo
ReplyDelete