Hello everyone! It finally happened. We knew this day would come sooner or later, but we were still too late to fully prepare our new site. /sigh/ The good news is that the novels are currently only hidden. If you access them through the release links on NovelUpdates, they can still be viewed. However, we’re not sure how long this will remain possible. Since we have almost 300 titles, we’re planning to upload EPUB files for all completed novels as a backup. That said, the process will take some time because we’re manually transferring everything. For ongoing novels, we will continue updating as usual on ScribbleHub. Even though the novels are hidden on the site for now, please keep checking back according to the regular update schedule. If you have any inquiries, we kindly ask that you DM us instead of posting on the wall for the time being, at least until we finish setting up our contact form here on Blogger. Thank you for your patience and support!
Hi, thanks for the all translations! I was wondering if you could consider translating more novels by 假面的盛宴. She is my favorite author and unfortunately only a few novels of this author has been full translated. I would really appreciate if you can consider it!
ReplyDeleteThe novels in order of my personal interest.
Delete东宫有福
皇家宠婢
养个太子当外室
农夫家的小娇娘
Damn! Wrong order. Actually I mainly interested in 养个太子当外室. Followed by 东宫有福
Delete皇家宠婢. Please consider my request if you have an availability in your schedule. No pressure though :)
I wanted to reach out and send a huge thank you to you and the entire team. I know you’ve been facing so many hurdles lately, from re-uploading your entire library to managing the new ePub options, but please know that your resilience hasn't gone unnoticed. The comfort your site provides to me and my friends is immense—it’s truly our go-to spot for everything we love to read.
ReplyDeleteI have been patiently following your updates, and honestly, the genres you choose to translate are exactly what I’m always looking for. Even with everything you’re going through, the fact that you keep pushing through and uploading is something we all deeply appreciate.
I know your schedule is incredibly packed right now, but since summer vacations have just started, I was wondering if you might consider adding these three titles to your future project list. They are favorites of mine that I’ve been dying to read in English:
Lee Seob's Love: This is such a great story; someone started the translation previously but suddenly stopped, and I would love to see your team’s take on it.
Touch Your Heart: I absolutely loved the K-drama, but I’ve had no luck finding a complete English translation of the original novel.
The Lighter and Princess Gown (Wild Grass Garden & Eternal Flame): After watching the C-drama Lighter and Princess, I’ve been desperate to finish the story. Only about half of it is available in English, leaving the main ending still untranslated.
I completely understand if your plate is too full right now to take on new projects—no hard feelings at all! I will continue to support the site and wait for your current updates regardless.
Thank you again for all the hard work and for the comfort you bring to the reader community. Please take care of yourselves!
Hi, I hope you don't mind I went throught the chinese library list and I noticed that the following titles didn't have pages that gives you a link to download the ePub. I was wondering if it was unavailable or an error. Here is a list I have:
ReplyDeleteCHASING SUMMER
FALLING INTO SPRING NIGHT
GLASS CITY
HAVE YOU SLEPT ENOUGH?
HEARTBEAT GAME GUIDE
HEATING UP
HIS PRINCESS HUG
I JUST LIKE HIM THAT WAY
IF WE WERE STRANGERS
INTO MY HEART
JADE'S FALL ON THE PERPETUAL BLISS
LEMON LOVE
LITTLE MAN
LITTLE TEARDROP MOLE
LOVE BEYOND THE DREAM
LOVE LIKE SKY FULL OF STARS
LOVE NEVER FAILS
LOVE STORY OF YOUNG GENERAL AND PRINCESS (SPRING HEARTBEAT)
LOVE YOU
LOVE AND HIM
MAY YOU LOVE ME AS I LOVE YOU
MING YUE ZENG ZHAO XIAO CHONG SAN
MY GREENGAGE
MY VILLIANOUS FIANCEE ALWAYS CHANGES HER PERSONA
MY WIFE IS THE BEST
NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE
ONE SECOND TO FALL
ORANGE SODA
PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE (RI PIAN SHI)
PHOENIX MARROW (THE NOBLE DESCENT)
PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP TREATMENT
RAIN IN SUNNY DAYS
QI CHI
SMALL CRESCENT
SMALL WAIST
SUBMIT TO YOUR LOVE
SWEET & LOVING
THE EARLY SPRING
THE PERSON I LIKED IS LIKED BY MANY PEOPLE
THE PRINCESS OF A GOLDEN AGE
THE STARS DON'T TURN
THE UNATTAINABLE MAN
TUMBLEWEED
UNCHANGED LOVE
WAITING FOR STARS TO FALL
WHERE HE COMES, THERE IS LIGHT (HE COMES IN DAWN)
WILD GARIA
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL EVERYDAY
I think all the novels mentioned above can still be found in their old site
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deleteeven the novel NAPE does not have the page that leads to the link to download the epub
Deletehi :] i was wondering if you guys could pick up the novel 'there is no one like you' when you get the chance? i read atlas translations version a few years ago but sadly, the site has been taken down since then. it's one of my favorite stories so i really wish to read it again.
ReplyDeletei know you're still busy setting up and getting everything together so no pressure! :D
also here are a few other stories if you have the time to consider or are interested in c:
wild star lantern by zhongjin
If the Rain Falls [如果雨落下]
Author : Bo Lü [泊綠]
Looking at the Moon from Your Window [在你窗裏看月亮]
Author : Imayō [今様]
Seven Miles of Winter [七裏冬]
Author : Xiao Changjin [小長衿]
I would like to add a vote for the titles that were on atlas translates. Some really great titles on there that I loved like easily set aflame, how much for a pound of cuteness, the heartbeat lies and there is no one like you.
DeleteHi admins,
ReplyDeleteWhen is your next update?🙏🏼