My Gentle Tyrant 再生缘·我的温柔暴君
He is Long Feili, the most cold and wise king in the legends of the Xiliang Kingdom on the Yuncang Continent.
She is Zhu Qi (Nian Xuanji after traveling through time), a woman from the 21st century with a clever and exquisite heart, and his consort.
Legend has it that he once bestowed upon this woman the favor of the entire imperial harem, making her the envy of the world;
Legend has it that he once slaughtered a hundred people in a single night for her, turning the palace into a purgatory;
Legend has it that he ultimately sentenced her to death by waist-chopping...
Vassal kings, generals, foreign princes; the Chancellor's rebellion, the Empress Dowager's usurpation, the vassal king's power struggle, and wars between nations...
A conspiracy involving a shift of power in the heavenly realms once caused her a tragic death. This life seems like a reenactment of her past life's story. Can she escape the curse of the Goddess of Fate and find fulfillment in love during this lifetime? She has been a king's wife twice; is that cruel king her true love?
Buddhism says that people only have three lifetimes of fate; will she miss him again this time?
When everything has changed, when storms are treacherous and years are limited, who is still willing to stay and laugh through three thousand feasts, never speaking of the sorrow of parting?
If you love, please love deeply—one person, once in a lifetime! Is it love that fulfills this eternal destiny?
Rebirth: My Gentle Tyrant begins its prologue on that snowy day of the execution, centered on the legendary consort who lived as if there were no other women in the harem...
I am not kidding when I say, I’ve been trying to read this for years without any success. From dropped translation to horrible mtls. You guys are the only one who actually finished it!!! I can’t thank you enough for your hard work and time. Thanks for sharing your quality translations!!
ReplyDeleteBtw can you update it on novelupdates? I know many fellow readers who tried reading this over years without any success.
ReplyDeleteHi, it seems we're restricted even on NU now, we tried adding releases a few times but it won't show up under our group updates :)
DeleteHey, the translation quality is amazing. Though, I noticed that some parts are missing? Especially the intimate scenes (even though, they are not that detailed in the raw). For example, chapter 21 or 22, 115. These are all I noticed until the point I read. I believe there more afterwards but I am not there yet. Please look into it!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, those scenes add a lot of context to their relationship and dynamic.
Delete
ReplyDeleteThis is the source the first translator used and the one I mtled. it’s the complete version with all extra and no censoring-
https://pastee.dev/p/ybepA#s=0&l=213
(Has the same chapter ordering as your version but with the excluded scenes. )
Here’s another one, I believe they are the same but the chapter schem is different (probably some combined chapters)
https://www.quanben5.com/n/zaishengyuan-wodewenroubaojun/xiaoshuo.html
(Missing scene from 21-22 can be found in chapter 8-9)
Was it cut on purpose? But none of them were explicit enough to censor. I beg you to please include them! It’s not alot of scenes.
DeleteI apologize for so many comments. Some parts from chapter 135 are also missing. It’s only a few intimate scenes here and there, the rest of translation is great :) Was chapter 21-22 censored because it’s non con?
ReplyDelete