I Fell For You At First Sight
Lu Xianting took over the Lu Group two years ago. He is decisive in the business world, never losing a negotiation, but his love life is completely blank. Countless socialites have bravely fallen for the name Lu Xianting.
Only Lu Xianting himself knows that in countless midnight dreams, the person he longs for calls his name in a captivating, charming voice.
Later, someone dug up a photo of his ex-girlfriend from his university days and tried to subtly ask about her. Lu Xianting simply let out a low chuckle.
"Ex-girlfriend? Let me see her previous one first."
---
Qin Jiujiu always thought she held all the power in her relationship with Lu Xianting. That was until they re-met, and he was sitting in the guest section, a slight smirk on his face. His seemingly casual demeanor masked the innate cunning of a businessman.
She instinctively tried to run away, but he pinned her against a wall, unable to move.
"I don't want to take advantage of the situation, but Jiujiu," he said, enunciating each word softly, a hint of a laugh in his voice. "You know, when it comes to you, I've never been a gentleman."
I am no longer the impulsive kid who would get up at 5 a.m. just to see you, but you can still so easily make me fall apart. If I were the Monk Tang, then Jiujiu, you would be my eighty-one tribulations.
Comments
Post a Comment