Another Winter (再冬)
The past and the future are a line pulled from both sides, And we are forever at the node. Many years later, looking back, I realized that I stayed there forever— In that place where you were, Where the ice and snow never melt.
[A... very, very cliché story]
The serious and responsible party liable for the accident (Female) VS The not-so-serious victim of the accident (Male)
Female Lead: "I think you're extorting me." Male Lead: "Too bad you have no proof."
The story takes place over five, six, or seven days in real-time? Once the fog dissipates, the story ends. The piece is very short as usual, so don't wait to "fatten it up" (read it now)!!!
Weibo: Jin Bing Content Tags: The Chosen Ones / Elite Search Keywords: Protagonists: Yu Jian, Meng Dong ┃ Supporting Characters: ┃ Others: One-sentence intro: The female lead suspects the male lead is extorting her but lacks the evidence. Theme: Fill the world with love!
Hi I can’t access the epub link
ReplyDeleteHi! It's available for download now :)
Delete